Hessingpark Clinic resides in Augsburg, a historic Bavarian city famed for its charming medieval architecture.
The inpatient facility boasts bright, light-flooded rooms and comfortable furnishings to make customers feel more like guests than patients. Quiet, single and double rooms feature sophisticated décor and modern entertainment systems, including high-speed Wi-Fi.
Guests can mingle in the cosy lobby or enjoy gourmet a la carte flavours in the Clinic Bistro.
The clinic is a 10-minute drive from the central Augsburg train station. Most patients arrive via Munich, which is a 30-minute train trip away. Getting to the clinic from the Munich International Airport takes 55 minutes by taxi.
Hessingpark Clinic blends interdisciplinary collaboration and individual care in its bespoke, fully holistic approach. A diverse team of elite medical specialists offer various services, from conservative procedures to minimally invasive surgeries and gentle anaesthetic methods. Effective pain management therapies ensure patients remain comfortable throughout their stay.
Hessingpark Clinic follows a four-pillar philosophy:
From specialists to assistants and customer service staff, every Hessingpark Clinic's team member works as a point of contact. Patients remain well-informed during every step of the treatment process.
Teamwork, collaboration, and rigorous specialization—including ongoing training—enable Hessingpark Clinic to streamline its high-quality, holistic approach.
Hessingpark Clinic has a 1,300m2 physiotherapy room for preventative training and physician-supervised exercises. As part of the holistic approach, specialists in naturopathic and osteopathic therapies treat underlying causes through gentle, natural medicines.
Fields of specialization:
As an orthopaedic clinic, Hessingpark Clinic administers minimally invasive techniques, including endoprosthetics, arthroscopic surgery, rheumatology, and analgesic therapy.
The multi-disciplinary team spans a range of experienced specialists treating numerous musculoskeletal conditions.
1. Knee, Hip and Shoulder: Three specialists treat sporting injuries and offer knee and shoulder surgeries as well as shoulder replacements.
2. Conservative Orthopaedics: Three orthopaedic specialists provide knee, hip, and shoulder replacements, as well as osteology and rheumatology. Conservative orthopaedics is available for the knees, hips, shoulders, feet, and ankles.
3. Hand and Elbow: A hand and elbow specialist performs hand and wrist surgery as well as forearm and elbow surgery.
4. Foot and Ankle: Two specialists provide conservative and operative treatments for the feet and ankles, including Achilles tendon therapies.
5. Spine: Two specialists offer a comprehensive range of semi-invasive, conservative, and surgical spinal treatments. These include herniated disc and spinal stenosis micro-surgery, as well as disc endoprosthesis.
6. Anaesthesia: Five anaesthesia specialists administer cutting-edge therapies to alleviate discomfort and treat chronic pain conditions.
7. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Two musculoskeletal radiology specialists provide state-of-the-art diagnostic services using a high-resolution, spin-polarized scanning electron microscopy technique.