Visit Website - See first 5 tips
Swiss Luxury Clinic is a leading private hair clinic in Switzerland that offers a range of state-of-the-art hair loss treatments, including hair transplants. In these two columns, director Dimitrios Karoutis shares his expert advice to tell you the 10 things you can do today to stop your hair falling out in the future.
6. Visit your doctor Visiting your doctor regularly is not just good life advice, but will also help your hair. Make sure you have a yearly medical check-up to monitor your iron and thyroid hormones levels.Visit Website - Arrange a medical checkup
7. Massage your scalp Massing your scalp while you wash your hair can have long-lasting benefits for healthy hair. By manually providing an increased blood supply to your scalp, you will help your hair to absorb the nutrients it needs properly.
8. Diet with caution Following fad diets is widely recognised to be bad for your health, but it can also be bad for your hair. In particular, avoid liquid diets, which are likely to lack basic elements like proteins and vitamins that are essential for healthy hair.Visit Website - How to diet safely
If you notice your hair starting to fall out, consult a doctor as soon as possible to find out why.
Dimitrios Karoutis, Swiss Luxury Clinic
9. Brush your hair While the 100 strokes a night that used to be advocated by women’s magazines is not the answer to protecting your hair, regular brushing will help keep your hair healthy. The secret is to find the right brush, and to do it every day in small doses.
10. Limit alcohol Avoiding excessive alcohol use is good for your heart and health, and as luck would have it, is also a factor in preventing hair loss. As with all health advice, the message is: all things in moderation.
Find out more Swiss Luxury Clinic is one of the top clinics world-wide for private hair transplantation and hair treatments. Contact the clinic directly for an expert consultation.Visit Website - Swiss Luxury ClinicVisit Website - Treating hairloss: your options explainedVisit Website - Baldness, begone: all about hair transplantsVisit Website - Hairloss drugs: the facts and fiction