1. Black Pearl (unique pizzas)Rue des Reisses, 73120 Saint-Bon-Tarentaise, Courchevel | Black Pearl is an extraordinary restaurant fully dedicated to the pirates. The pizzas are great and Black Pearls are served in the shape of black olives on top of your thin and crunchy pizza!
Top tip: It is a favourite amongst locals so make sure you arrive before everyone does!
2. Le Farçon (1 Michelin star)Immeuble Kalinka, 73120 La Tania, Courchevel | The Michelin starred Le Falcon pampers you with a traditional menu, but they also know how to cook international delights! The dishes look beautiful and they taste even better!
Top tip: The restaurant has got an exclusive wine cellar – from which you can choose your wine accompaniment!
3. Le Petit Savoyard (traditional Savoyard dishes)Immeuble Croix de Verdon, Rue du Marquis, 73120 Courchevel Saint Bon | Le Petit Savoyard is a welcoming restaurant in Courchevel 1650 serving - as the name suggest - delectable Savoyard cuisine; including hearty cheese fondues. Steaks, pasta, salads and wood-fired oven pizzas are also available.
Top tip: For dessert, we suggest you try the chocolate fondue; but be prepared to loosen your belt!
4. Le Chabichou (2 Michelin stars)Rue des Chenus, 73121 Saint-Bon-Tarentaise | Le Chabichou is located right on the slopes and you will be pampered here with 2 Michelin starred delights! The staff is very friendly and they are happy to fulfil your special wishes. Perfection!
Top tip: If you are looking for something a bit more casual yet charming, its little brother Bistro Le Chabotté is the pinnacle of bistronomie in Courchevel.
5. Le Bel Air (mountain hut)At the top of the Ariondaz ski lift, rue de la Croisette,73120 Saint-Bon-Tarentaise, 73120 Courchevel 1650 | This charming mountain hut is a great place to take a break from skiing! Enjoy the tasty snacks like a baguette, burger or delicious ravioli – the choice is large and the menus are excellent!
Top tip: There is a beautiful sun terrace with great views – pure bliss on a sunny day!
6. L’Arbe (traditional French cuisine)Rue des Verdons, 73120 Courchevel | Enjoy traditional French classics in a nice and cosy atmosphere in the centre of Courchevel. The menus are diverse and the day’s specials are equally satisfying!
Top tip: L’Arbe is always quite busy so be sure to book in advance to ensure your place at a table!
7. La Soucoupe (mountain restaurant)At the top of the Col de la Loze ski lift, 73120 Courchevel 1850 | The cosy Soucoupe is located on the mountain and you can enjoy your meal here in a rustic ambience which includes an open fireplace! You can also enjoy the beautiful view from the wonderful sun terrace!
Top tip: You can easily reach the restaurant by foot.
8. Restaurant Marmottons (traditional French and Italian cuisine)Immeuble les Folyères, 73120 La Tania | You will find excellent traditional French dishes here, but the Italian menus are great too. The portions are quite big and whilst they are finger-licking good, it is hard work to finish all the food on your plate!
Top tip: The restaurant is located at the foot of a practice area making it the ideal place to celebrate your first success on skis!
9. Courcheneige (cosy mountain hut)Rue de Nogentil, 73120 Saint-Bon-Tarentaise, Courchevel | If you come to the elegant Courcheneige you should try to get a seat on the terrace as the views are simply breathtaking from here! You can enjoy different snacks with a cold beer or a hot chocolate and lay back in the cosy sun loungers!
Top tip: The indoor restaurant is open to both hotel guests and non-guests but if you are visiting during high season advance booking is recommended.