1. Ecole du Ski Français Courchevel 1850 (for beginners and children)The ski school Ecole du Ski Français Courchevel 1850 is especially great for beginners or children. Extremely friendly teachers teach the new winter sport fans how to ski with a lot of patience and fun!
Top tip: The ski school also offers courses for adults and advanced ones!
2. Magic Ski School Courchevel (for everyone)The Magic Ski School Courchevel has something to offer for all ages and all levels of skills. With a lot of fun, children are taught how to ski and adrenalin junkies can improve their skills off the slopes!
Top tip: The groups are very small, that is why you will learn very quickly!
3. ESF Courchevel 1550 (Ski and snowboard)The ESF Courchevel is ideal for skiers and snowboarders. Whether you are a beginner or more advanced skier – the ski school will work on your weaknesses and your strengths and refine your technique.
Top tip: The ski school is also an off slope specialist! Discover with ESP the secret locations of the ski area!
4. Oxygéne Ski & Snowboard School (for marked and off slopes)The teachers of the Oxygéne ski school practice with you on the official slopes, but they also love to go with you off-piste! Find with your instructor the ultimate powder snow experience!
Top tip: The Oxygéne ski school also offers courses for children and beginners!
5. Guides Courchevel - Méribel (for adventurers)
For those serious about off-piste skiing, including ski touring and heli-skiing, Guides Courchevel - Méribel offers top knowledgeable professionals that will go out of their way to fill your holidays with adrenaline. Alternative winter sports activities such as ice climbing are also available.
Top tip: Of course you can also learn how to ski or snowboard and improve your skills!