1. La Peau de Vache (Burger and snacks)Bellevarde, 73150 Val dÂ´IsÃ¨re | La Peau de Vache is very stylish and cosily furnished! Here you dine in a wonderful flair with antique candleholders, wooden tables straw bale seats! The burgers of the restaurant are excellent and so big, that even very hungry skiers might struggle with them! You can take the Bellevarde Express ski lift to arrive here - you will love the beautiful panoramic view!
Top tip: The restaurant is open from December until the end of April every day from 9.00 am to 4:30 pm for lunch only.
2. Lâ€™Atelier dâ€™Edmond (Michelin restaurant)Rue du Fornet, 73150 Val dÂ´IsÃ¨re | This Michelin star restaurant pampers you with exclusive dishes, made from the best ingredients! The menus are created with a lot of creativity and you will be served in an elegant and cosy surrounding!
Top tip: The restaurant serves almost only meat or fish menus â€“ it is not the best choice for vegetarians!
3. Lâ€™Edelweiss (international cuisine)Le Fornet, 73150 Val dÂ´IsÃ¨re | This small and cosy restaurant is located in a perfect surrounding and when the weather is good you can enjoy your food on the sun terrace. The friendly stuff happily tries to consider your special requests and with the alpine panorama you will definitely like this place!
Top tip: The hut is on the Le FornetÂ´s Margand blue run making it perfect for a ski break!
4. Lâ€™Avancher (traditional French cuisine)Avenue du Prariond, 73150 Val dÂ´IsÃ¨re | The traditional Lâ€™Avancher is a cosy restaurant, where the cheese specialties are highly recommendable! But in fact, whatever you choose â€“ you will be satisfied here!
Top tip: The traditional raclette is one of the best specialties of the house â€“ fantastic!
5. Flash Pizza (Pizza and Pasta)Impasse des Cimes, 73150 Val dÂ´IsÃ¨re | At Flash Pizza you will be served in an exuberant and cosy ambience â€“ the pizzas are huge and extremely delicious! These pizzas are one of the best, which you can find in Val dâ€™IsÃ¨re!
Top tip: You should also give the pasta varieties a try â€“ very tasty!
6. La Cave sur le Comptoir (for wine lovers and gourmets)Avenue olympique, 73150 Val dÂ´IsÃ¨re | In this restaurant you will be pampered with fine French specialties. The best drops of wine will accompany cheese, sausages, fresh bread and baguettes!
Top tip: This restaurant is great for the small appetite and a cosy drink in the evening!
7. La Sana (tasty desserts)RÃ©sidence le Grand Cocor, 73150 Val dÂ´IsÃ¨re | La Sana is located a short walk away from Val dÂ´IsÃ¨re Tourism Office and the main shopping area making it great even for a coffee break. Its outdoor terrace has spellbinding views of the mountains and the food offer is mixed and with something for all tastes!
Top tip: You should also try the homemade mulled wine â€“ you will feel warm all over!
8. Le Signal (mountain restaurant)Rue du Fornet, 73150 Val dÂ´IsÃ¨re | Le Signal is a beautiful mountain restaurant whose cuisine combines excellent ingredients with extraordinary views. Aside from its gourmand menu, it is also famous for its Savoyard snacks and delectable self-service. Its very large and very sunny outdoor terrace is also quite tempting!
Top tip: You do not have to ski to reach Le Signal as it is conveniently located at the top of the Fornet cable car.
9. La Luge (traditional French cuisine)HÃ´tel Le Blizzard, Avenue Olympique, 73150 Val dÂ´IsÃ¨re | La Luge is a very traditional and rustic restaurant, where you can watch how your meat is grilled. Whether its beef or lamb the fondues are excellent and super tasty!
Top tip: You should save some space for the dessert â€“ classic and extraordinary creations are the perfect ending to your dinner!