Swiss Luxury Clinic is a leading private hair clinic in Switzerland that offers a range of state-of-the-art hair loss treatments, including hair transplants. Director Dimitrios Karoutis shares his expert advice to tell you the 10 things you can do today to stop your hair falling out in the future.
1. Care, but not too much Take care of your hair, but not over care: like every organ in our bodies, the skin regulates itself so it can work in balance. If you disrupt this balance, the skin overreacts: for example, greasy skin becomes greasier if you overuse shampoos for greasy skin.
2. Style with caution Certain hair styles have a mechanical pulling effect on hairs, so if you always opt for a tight ponytail, you may be in danger of damaging your hair in the long term.
3. Eat wisely Try to add food to your daily diet that can help make your hair stronger and more resilient. Look for foods containing omega-fatty acids, vitamin C, biotin, proteins, iron or zinc.Visit Website - How to lose weight smarter
4. Pay attention to your hair Paying close attention to the state of your hair means you will notice if it becomes thin, fragile and starts falling out: if this happens, consult a doctor as soon as possible to find out why.
5. Avoid stress It might be easier said than done, but keeping stress in check and avoiding putting yourself in highly stressful situations will be good for both you and your hair.